Part time tech jobs in Delhi are very common and often taken up by students and homemakers who want to become financially independent while also being able to manage everyday tasks, be it academic commitments or household responsibilities. In recent times, the number of people opting for part time jobs has increased significantly and with the rise in more organizations offering flexible working, it has become incredibly easy to find companies offering such working conditions.
It is worth noting that not all tech job requires a degree in tech or requires the candidate to have coding skills. This blog explores the top 5 best part time tech jobs in Delhi that require the candidate to have excellence and skills to undertake tasks and ensure the success of every project!
5 Best Part time Tech Jobs in Delhi
1) Data Scientist: Also known as analytical data experts, these candidates have the right technical skills to be able to solve complex problems. The candidate will be required to work with problem-solving tactics that are inspired and related to mathematics, computer science, and statistics to analyze as well as interpret data in large quantities. They are also in charge for providing insightful data on statistics. The role data science plays today is crucial. The jobs are available in private as well as in public sectors. There are many industries a data science expert can consider joining. Some of these are finance, manufacturing, education, and pharmaceuticals.
2) Graphic Designer: Creative content is amongst the type of content that is consumed in really high numbers these days. Being a graphic designer involves creating high engaging designs that are in sync with the client’s demands are. Knowledge of editing tools and photoshopping software is a must. Additionally, knowledge of web designing is appreciated. Web development is another skill to have as it can help in increasing the candidate’s chances of getting hired to their dream company. There are ample opportunities to learn more as you continue to grow in this industry.
3) Customer support executive: Customer care and support staff are responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction of people who have purchased a product or service from the company. As a customer support executive, the candidate will need to have knowledge of all the services and fixes for commonly reported problems so when on a call, they are able to assist the customer without causing much inconvenience or inconvenience. The candidate will also be required to report issues to the technical support team as and when needed. Being able to create reports citing all the problems customers face usually helps develop guidelines.
4) Tech content writer: A technical content writer is responsible for explaining advanced technical details related to a product or a service to the target audience in a simple and understandable form. Being up to date with the latest technology advancements, trends and new features that are gaining popularity is important. Knowledge of SEO is ad added advantage and being able to write according to the target audience’s needs is a skill must-have.
5) Web developer: Web developers are responsible for creating a highly functional website and landing page designs that are in sync with what the current customers want today and how your designs will be able to cater to these demands. Knowledge of basic coding skills is important since the candidate will be required to work around programming languages.
Gigin is an app that offers an incredible range of job opportunities for youngsters and homemakers who are constantly looking for part time tech jobs in Delhi. With the rise in technology, many organizations are constantly on the lookout to find jobs in the tech sector that will help in scaling careers and also be a great addition to resumes. Experience in tech is invaluable and having experience right from the beginning of your career will help in securing higher-paying jobs.