1 – Acceptance of Terms
DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES, BINDING ARBITRATION, WAIVER OF A RIGHT FOR A LEGAL DISPUTE UNDER INDIAN LAW OR ANY OTHER APPLICABLE
INTERNATIONAL LAWS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS HEREUNDER, THEN YOU MAY NOT ACCESS THE WEBSITE OR
THESE TERMS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTAND THAT GIGIN IS A PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY AND IS NOT AN ENTITY THAT IS ADMINISTERED BY GOVERNMENT ORGANIZATION.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES DOES NOT GUARANTEE YOU ANY PARTICULAR OUTCOME OR SUCCESS, OR
THAT YOU WILL OBTAIN EMPLOYMENT THROUGH THE SERVICES.
2 – Eligibility
4 – Description of Services
The Services may include advertisements, which may be targeted to Content or information on the Services, queries made through the Services, or other information.
The types and extent of advertising by Gigin on the Services are subject to change. In consideration for Gigin granting you access to and use of the Services, you agree that Gigin and its third-party service providers and partners may place such advertising on the Services or in connection with the display of Content or information from the Services whether submitted by you or others.
6 – User Conduct
You understand that all Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person or company from whom such Content originated.
This means that you, and not Gigin, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available to avail the Services. Gigin does not control Content posted via the Services and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content.
Accordingly, without limitation, you agree not to use the Services:
o to abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate any person or entity;
o to access, post, email, download, reproduce, display, perform, distribute or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark,
trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, vulgar, invasive of another’s privacy, libellous,
defamatory, obscene, pornographic, promotes illegal activities, violent, racist, sexist, homophobic, discriminatory, abusive, or offensive;
o to post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private
information from any other user;
o to create or submit unwanted / spam email to any other user or any URL;
o to stalk another user;
o after Gigin has refused registration of, or cancelled your account, whether by attempting to register using a different email address, personalized site name
or otherwise, to circumvent the account registration process;
o for the benefit of any third party (which shall include, without limitation, allowing more than one person to use a Services account) when not expressly
authorized by Gigin;
o to harm minors in any way;
o to upload, email, transmit or otherwise make available Content in violation of any contractual or other legal obligation, to which you are bound;
o to upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs
designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software
or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
o to interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected to the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Services;
o to intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
o to provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any
organization(s) designated by the Indian government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to all the relevant Acts;
o to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Services (including your Gigin ID), use of the
Services, or access to the Services;
o to promote or endorse any political issues or candidates;
o to collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraphs above;
o to link to any website with Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable;
o to make offers or solicitations that are not valid, not honored, misrepresentative, illegal or inappropriate.
Additionally, you agree that you will not: (i) take any action that imposes, or may impose, which in Gigin’s sole discretion, constitutes an unreasonable or
disproportionately large load on Gigin’s infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services or any activities conducted ancillary to the Services; or (iii) bypass any measures Gigin may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services.
In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content created by Gigin or submitted to Gigin, including without limitation information in all other parts of the Services/Website.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that Gigin may access, preserve and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
(a) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request;
(c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties;
(d) respond to your requests for customer service; or
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Services, including your Content, may involve
(a) transmissions over various networks; and
(b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
You understand that when using the Services, you will be exposed to Content from a variety of sources, and that Gigin is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Gigin with respect thereto, and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, agree to indemnify and hold harmless Gigin, its owners, operators, affiliates, licensors, and licensees to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Services.
Under no circumstances will Gigin be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Services or broadcast elsewhere.
7 – Proprietary Rights
Gigin respects the intellectual property of others and asks Users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have otherwise been violated, please send Gigin a notification, under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1998 (“DMCA”), from webpage www.gigin.ai/contact/ Please include the following, as required
by the DMCA:
• Identify the copyrighted work(s) you claim is infringed.
• Identify the Content you claim is infringing the copyright(s), and provide enough information for Gigin to reasonably locate that Content.
• Include a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf (the “Claimant”).
• Include the Claimant’s name, address, and telephone number(s).
• Include a statement that the Claimant has a good faith belief that use of the disputed Content is not authorized by the copyright owner or his/her agent.
• Include a statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification of copyright infringement is accurate and that the Claimant is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
When Gigin receives an infringement notice with all the required information (as mentioned above) and are able to locate the allegedly infringing Content, Gigin will remove or disable access to the subject Content. Gigin will also take reasonable steps to promptly notify the person who posted the subject Content. Gigin will give them the opportunity to send a counter-notification. A counter-notification must include the following, to be effective under DMCA:
• A physical or electronic signature of the person submitting the counter-notification;
• Identification of the Content that was removed or to which access was disabled and the location at which the Content appeared before it was removed or
access to it was disabled;
• A statement under penalty of perjury that the Content was removed or disabled due to mistake or misidentification of the Content removed or disabled;
• The name, address, email address and telephone number of the person submitting the counter-notification;
• A statement that the person submitting the counter-notification consents to the jurisdiction decided by Gigin.
Moreover, Gigin may take any action it deems appropriate (in its sole and absolute discretion), including, without limitation, removing, terminating or suspending any Content provided by you or any third party, if Gigin believes for any reason that you or any third party possesses insufficient rights in Content to permit full use or access through the Website.
All intellectual property rights in and to the Services and Website are and shall be owned by Gigin, absolutely. Those rights include, but are not limited to, database rights, copyright, design rights (whether registered or unregistered), patents, trademarks (whether registered or unregistered) and other similar rights, wherever existing in the world, together with the right to apply for protection of the same. All other trademarks, logos, service marks, company or product names set forth in the Service are the property of their respective owners.
Gigin’s Rights and Limitation on use by User: As between Gigin and you, Gigin and its affiliates and licensors own and retain all rights in the Services, which contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. Except as expressly authorized by Gigin and except to the limited extent expressly prohibited by applicable law, you may not (nor permit others to) –
a) use the Website to post, send, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorised email messages, advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, or chain letters;
b) remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from any portion of the Website;
c) reproduce, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, lease, sell, resell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast or otherwise exploit the Website except as expressly permitted by OL;
d) decompile, reverse engineer, copy, modify, disassemble publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display or sell any of Gigin’s proprietary information, Website or the software, if any, provided, Gigin’s trademarks and service marks and other Gigin’s logos, product and service names. Also, User agrees not to display or use, in any manner whatsoever, any of the Gigin’s intellectual property. Moreover, any attempt to use any “spider”, “robot”, “bot”, “scraper” “data miner” or any program, device, algorithm, process or methodology to access, acquire, copy or monitor the Website or pages, data or content found on the Website for the purpose of scraping the Services or Content is expressly prohibited.
e) cause or launch any programs or scripts for the purpose of scraping, indexing, surveying, or otherwise data mining any portion of the Website or unduly burdening or hindering the operation and/or functionality of any aspect of the Website or software or any other computer system including by introduction of any virus, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or such material;
f) attempt to gain unauthorized access to or impair any aspect of the Website or its related systems or networks;
g) re-sell, grant any rights to third parties to the Services, lease, time-share, lend or rent the Website / Services h) use the Website to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that
(i) belongs to any other person/entity and to which the User do not have any right to;
(ii) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
(iii) harms minors in any manner
(iv) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
(v) violates any law which is in force
(vi) deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature
(vii) impersonates another person/entity
(viii) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation
Notwithstanding anything mentioned herein, the User hereby provides Gigin a royalty-free, non-transferrable and a limited right and license to use and display the User’s name, logo, trademark and copyright for the provision for the purpose of Gigin’s marketing.
Your Rights: It is your responsibility to ensure that you obtain all consents, authorizations and clearances in any Content owned or controlled by third parties that you access or communicate to others in connection with the Services. Any copying, downloading, burning or distribution capabilities with respect to Content shall not constitute a grant or waiver of any rights of the copyright owners of any Content. The availability of any Content does not transfer to you any commercial or promotional use rights in Content.
You or a third-party licensor, as appropriate, retain all patent, trademark and copyright to any Content you submit, post or display on or through the Website, and you are responsible for protecting those rights, as appropriate. By submitting, posting or displaying Content (text, video or content in any form) on or through the Website, you grant Gigin a worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive, irrevocable, transferable, assignable, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to create derivatives of and to use, store, edit, copy, reproduce, display, archive, reproduce, reprint, process, modify, such Content on the Website for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting the Services or any other format or channel. You represent that you have all necessary licenses, rights, consents and permission to provide the user submission and to grant the foregoing licenses.
Such additional uses by Gigin, or other companies, organizations or individuals who partner with Gigin, may be made with no compensation paid to you with respect to Content that you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Website.
time to time, and such changes are effective upon posting of the modified policy.
9 – Indemnity
10 – Warranty Disclaimers
Third Party Content: Much of the Content displayed in connection with the Services is developed by people over whom Gigin exercises no control. Accordingly, the Services may include (or direct you to sites containing) Content that some people find objectionable, inappropriate, or offensive. Gigin cannot guarantee that your use of the Services and Website will not expose you to unintended or objectionable Content and Gigin assumes no responsibility, in any manner whatsoever, for what effects the Content may have on you, how you may interpret or use the Content, or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content. You hereby release Gigin from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Services/Website. Gigin makes no representations concerning any Content contained in or accessed through the Services/Website, and Gigin has not independently verified any of the information provided from third parties. Furthermore, Gigin will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Services.
GIGIN MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, QUALITY, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE WEBSITE, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. AS SUCH, GIGIN DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, CORRECTNESS, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND CONTENT IS AT YOUR OWN SOLE RISK.
General Disclaimer. THE SERVICES, CONTENT, AND WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. GIGIN AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS,
EMPLOYEES, DONORS, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED,
INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. GIGIN AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICES/WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; OR (v) ANY ERRORS IN THE SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED.
MOREOVER, THE SERVICES MAY CONTAIN ADVICE, OPINIONS, INSTRUCTIONS AND STATEMENTS FROM GIGIN, ITS USERS, AND OTHER CONTENT AND INFORMATION PROVIDERS. THIS CONTENT IS INTENDED TO BE USED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. YOU USE THE WEBSITE AND CONTENT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE STRONGLY URGE YOU TO CONSULT A PROFESSIONAL OR SOME OTHER AUTHORITY IN THE APPROPRIATE FIELD BEFORE USING ANY OF THE CONTENT.
11 – Links
The Websites may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other websites or other resources. Because Gigin has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Gigin is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from/on such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Gigin shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or likely to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource. You acknowledge your sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources. You agree not to provide links from your Content that is not related to your Content or is inappropriate/illegal/offensive/political/defamatory.
12 – Interstate / International Nature of Communications On Gigin
13 – Ideas and Suggestions Made To Gigin
By submitting ideas or suggestions to Gigin through its suggestion web pages, if any, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) your ideas and suggestions do not contain confidential or proprietary information; (b) Gigin is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the ideas or suggestions; (c) Gigin shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such ideas and suggestions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide; (d) Gigin may have something similar to the ideas or suggestions already under consideration or in development; (e) your ideas or suggestions automatically become the property of Gigin without any obligation of Gigin to you; and (f) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from Gigin, under any circumstances, for submitting any ideas and suggestions to Gigin.
14 – Limitation of Liability
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT GIGIN AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, MEMBERS, DONORS, MANAGERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF GIGIN HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION, CONTENT OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICES/WEBSITE; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS, CONTENT OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE WEBSITE; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION
OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. YOU HOWEVER AGREE THAT GIGIN HAS NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR THE DELETION OR FAILURE TO STORE ANY CONTENT MAINTAINED OR POSTED BY OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES.
15 – Modifications to Services
Gigin reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services (or any part thereof) with or without any prior notice to you. You agree that Gigin shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Services.
16 – Termination
Gigin will endeavor to notify you when your right to access the Services and Website is about to expire. Upon the expiration of your Services, Gigin maintains the right to delete Content for all users created within your Services account. You may cancel your access to the Services at any time. To cancel, login to your
account and go to the account section and select the Delete Account option. You agree that Gigin may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice,
in Gigin’s sole and absolute discretion and that Gigin shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your account, any associated email address, or access to the Services and Website.
Gigin also reserves the right to terminate your account for any or no reason with or without notice to you and without any liability.
Upon termination of your account, your right to use the Services and Website will immediately cease. Gigin’s proprietary rights, disclaimer of warranties, indemnities, limitations of liability and miscellaneous provisions shall survive any such termination.
17 – Force Majeure
Gigin will not be liable for any delay, interruption or failure in the provisioning of Services or to perform any obligations hereunder if such dealy, interruptions or failure is caused as a result of any acts of God, declared or undeclared war, fire, flood, storm, slide, earthquake, power failure, mechanical, electronic or communications failure or degradation (including “line-noise” interference), the inability to obtain equipment, supplies or other facilities or solve any technical glitches, due to any labor disputes, or other similar events or cause beyond Gigin’s control that may prevent or delay service provisioning.
18 – Unenforceable Provisions
19 – Governing Law
20 – Disputes
The parties to the arbitration will bear their respective cost of arbitration.
THE ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES PURSUANT TO THIS SECTION SHALL BE IN YOUR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. YOU MAY NOT BRING ANY CLAIM AS A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ON BEHALF OF
OTHER SIMILARLY SITUATED PERSONS. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN THE CLAIMS OF OTHER PERSONS OR PARTIES WHO MAY BE SIMILARLY SITUATED.
If any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal (other than that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis), or otherwise conflicts with the rules and procedures established by Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996, then the balance of this
arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, the portion that is deemed invalid, unenforceable or illegal is that claims will not be arbitrated on a class, representative, or collective basis, or as a private attorney general on behalf of other persons similarly situated, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, and neither you nor Gigin shall be entitled to arbitrate the dispute.
21 – Miscellaneous
1. Terms and Conditions.
2. Conflicts, Use of Terms.
homepage for any Entity.”
These Additional Terms of Service (“Additional Terms”) shall apply to all paid services (“Paid Services”) on the Gigin Platform/Website. By purchasing the Paid Services, you (“Subscriber”) agree to be bound by these Additional Terms in addition to the general Terms of Service at
https://gigin.ai/terms-and-conditions/ (“Terms of Service”) that are applicable to your use of the Gigin Platform/Website. In case of any inconsistency between the terms of Terms of Service and the terms of this Additional Terms of Service, the terms of this Additional Terms of Service will prevail, to the extent of inconsistency. All capitalized terms used hereunder but not defined shall have the meaning ascribed to them under the Terms of Service.
1. Subscription Services
● Gigin shall provide you with the ability to unlock Contacts (as defined below) of candidates on the Gigin Website for a predetermined fee. You agree and acknowledge that Gigin does not provide any guarantee as to the accuracy and/or reliability of any Contact details disclosed by it, as the same will be disclosed on ‘AS IS’ basis by Gigin.Gigin hence shall not be responsible or liable in any manner for any inaccuracy or use of any Contact details of candidates so disclosed by it to you, pursuant to the terms hereof.
● A contact consists of a mobile number (“Contact”), once a mobile number is unlocked it will be considered as 1 (one) Contact and it can be used any number of times during the validity period.
● All subscription packages will have expiry date and all unused contacts will expire as per the validity period.
● In case any Subscriber requests for any upgrade in any of its existing package, then Gigin shall upgrade the same upon the payment of the predetermined fee i.e., the difference amount between the original package and the upgraded package.
● Once a package is selected the Subscriber shall not have the option to downgrade the package or seek any refund from Gigin.
● Subscriber hereby represents and warrants that he/she is legally eligible to buy and use the Services as solicited by him/her in compliance with the Terms of Service. Subscriber hereby further represents and warrants that he/she will use the Paid Services only for the legitimate purpose and in compliance with the Terms of Service, terms hereof and the applicable law. Subscriber hereby further represents and warrants that he/she will not post or share any illegal/false information or use any information disclosed by Gigin,pursuant to the terms hereof, to stalk anyone, impersonate anyone or for any other illegal or immoral purpose.
● Under no circumstances shall Gigin be liable for any, direct or indirect, loss(es) or error or omission, in any manner, caused to any Subscriber or its associate business units,arising out of the use of Paid Services or under the terms hereof.
● Any error appearing in the application must be brought into the notice of Gigin within 3 (three) days of the occurrence of the error. It is the primary responsibility of the Subscriber of the Paid Service to inform Gigin of any errors if they come into notice. In such case, Any error appearing in the application must be brought into the notice of Gigin’s responsibility shall be limited to rectifying the errors as per its existing service levels and shall not be responsible to the Subscriber, for any loss/damage/claim arising therefrom. Further, Gigin shall not be responsible to rectify for any errors if the same are not notified by the Subscriber within the abovementioned prescribed time limit.
● Gigin reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to decline, change or reschedule any Paid Service, at any time, notwithstanding the acceptance of the order and payment for the said service or services(s).
● Subscriber shall share all the required KYC documents with Gigin, as requested by Gigin, at the time of buying / subscribing to the Paid Services.
● Subscriber shall not use the Platform/Website for any illegal soliciting of any otherbusiness and shall ensure that job seekers are not harassed in the said process. The Subscriber shall be solely responsible for proper use of its password/ credentials for the access to the Paid Service. In the event of its misuse by any person, the Subscriber shall be solely responsible for all/any costs and consequences arising thereof.
2. Subscription Features and Terms
● Upon receipt of payment from you, Gigin shall credit your Account with ‘Package’ representing the number of Contacts bought by you.
● It shall be your sole responsibility to utilize Gigin Package only for those job posts,wherein the job applications are received.
● If you unintentionally / by mistakenly unlock the Contacts on the Gigin Website for those job posts, wherein the job applications are not received, Gigin shall have no liability, or obligation, whatsoever, to refund any amount towards such unlock Contacts.
● The validity period of unlocking Contacts will depend on the validity of the Package. The validity period shall be from the date of payment to the date of expiry of the Package.
● The determination of whether or not to restrict the number of Contacts shall be at Gigin’s sole discretion.
● This Subscription and Package shall be valid, subject to release of payment on or before the prescribed date by Gigin.
● All payments are to be made 100% in advance in favor of ‘Gigin Technologies Private Limited.’
● You shall indemnify Gigin against any and all loss, damage, claims, disputes, liabilities, expenses, costs and litigation arising out of your use of Paid Service, your breach of any terms of this Additional Terms of Service and/or non-compliance / violation of any applicable laws.
All Gigin subscription packages issued shall be valid only for predetermined period days from the date of the payment, which shall be notified to you at the time of subscription by Gigin.Package shall lapse if not utilized within the validity period and from the date of payment and no refunds shall be made for such unutilized package.
● Once the Subscriber has registered / subscribed to the Paid Service and paid the prescribed fee through online payment gateway, he / she will not be able to cancel the transaction in any circumstances. No payment / fees will be refunded to the Subscriber.
● Gigin shall endeavor to render its services without defects. However, if any defect is found genuine, Gigin may, at its sole discretion, take corrective steps as per its existing service levels. The Subscriber agrees not to claim any refund for any service / Paid Service containing any service issue or any other technical issue.
● Gigin maintains no refund policy and all the issues related to Website and service / Paid Service will be addressed either by correcting service issues /defects or by providing compensatory services as per the prevailing rules / policies of Gigin.
5. Terms of Subscription Usage:
● This subscription is only for your usage and not extend to any of your group company(ies) / sister concern / affiliates.
● Gigin recruitment services are to be utilized for recruitment purposes only.
● In-case login/s of subscribed product/s is/are found to be shared outside the organization AND/OR if usage of subscribed product/s is found to be for non-recruitment purpose – the subscription will be terminated with immediate effect.
● Gigin reserves the right to restrict the Package or blacklist the Subscriber, should they find any evidence that the Package is used by the Subscribers belonging to network marketing, or multiple network marketing or for any fraudulent activities on the platform / Website or any suspicious activity against any users on the platform/Website or asking for money from candidates or illegal job proposals, or abusive, disrespectful and unfair communication with candidates.