Social media is today’s way of reaching out to more people, making them aware of a brand, its services, or products. A social media manager represents a company online on platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. They create campaigns online, collect feedback, reply to comments, and make guidelines for the brand for growth and success online.
Are you looking for a career as a social media manager (part-time jobs)? In that case, you will be responsible for many things, and the company usually informs these in their official posting for job descriptions. But the foundation is clear – being the first to know about recent developments in trends and making the best out of them by using social media tools. The field is constantly changing and this job requires the candidate to be dynamic and on their toes!
This blog explores the top 6 social media manager part-time jobs that would certainly pique your interest. You can start applying to them right away!
The 6 Top Social Media Manager Part-time Jobs
1. Content Ninja at 10times – part-time jobs in Noida
10times is looking for a social media manager who is great at storytelling and can connect with people. The role requires the candidate to keep researching events and find blog trends, keep coming up with high-quality content for blogs, articles, and videos. The ideal candidate should be able to come up with video, infographics, and work on both short and long-form content requirements.
- Share ideas and concepts to increase brand presence
- Enthusiastic, organized, and self-motivated
- Communicate and collaborate effectively
- Excellent writing skills
- Be detail-oriented and have an eye for attention to detail
- Past experience in the field is a must
Why work at 10times:
- Remote working opportunity for social media manager part-time jobs
- Performance-based variable & incentives
- Fast scaling start-up that offers career growth opportunities
- Friendly company culture, fast-paced, fun, and energetic environment!
2. Content Writer cum Social Media Manager in DigitalFry Ventures, Delhi
If you enjoy content writing and have a knack for coming up with quirky and creative copies, this opportunity is for you. You get to work as a content writer and a social media manager! The opportunity is based out of Delhi, but you can work from anywhere. The minimum requirement is to be available for at least 20 to 30 hours a week.
The role and responsibilities include:
- Work closely with the marketing team and develop social media campaigns to unlock marketing goals
- Work on developing monthly reports focusing on emerging social media trends
- Be interactive with users and monitor the company’s social media accounts
- Create content marketing campaigns in order to drive leads and encourage people to subscribe
- Using SEO-friendly practices to boost website practices
- Analysis of long-term requirements of the organization’s social media strategies and offering quarterly reports to the senior management team
- Edit and proofread content the team has worked on
- Actively manage & promote company blogs and come up with more topics to work on
- Analyze content marketing metrics and make recommendations as appropriate
3. Social Media Manager at Studio 108, Pune, Maharashtra (Remote)
If you are interested in working in an environment that constantly tests your creativity and ability to come up with creative ways to engage the online audience, this is a great opportunity! The social media manager part-time jobs opening awaits your application.
Responsibilities with the duty:
- Come up with creative ideas about online campaigns to reach the target audience
- Have sound knowledge of Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook. Have smooth hands with marketing tools
- Should have knowledge of recent social media trends
- Be interactive with online audience and do posting on social media
- Sound knowledge of content marketing strategies
- Have a knack for video marketing
- Be able to multitask on several projects at once efficiently
Other specifications about the job opening:
- Understand client requirements and make necessary suggestions to suit the client’s objectives and digital marketing plans
- Have a great understanding of organizational products, target audience and the target demographic
- Conduct market research to craft effective digital marketing and sales strategies
- Recommend appropriate channels to run successful campaigns online
- Make the best use of social media marketing tools
- Monitor and evaluate search results and performance across all target channels
- Conduct keyword research to optimize existing content to encourage better opportunities for the brand
The part-time opportunity requires you to work for 20-30 hours per week, and the candidate is required to know about SMO and SMM.
4. Social Media Marketing Specialist at THE CLICK FUNNEL in New Delhi
If you are someone with experience looking for an opportunity in a social media marketing manager role, this is an opportunity worth trying. It is an organization looking for part-time or internship-looking candidates. The salary is great, and you get to manage the brand’s presence on multiple platforms online.
Role and responsibilities include:
- Developing and creating highly engaging social media strategies
- Be able to actively manage LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and other social media platforms
- Creating compelling and engaging content strategies
- Conduct thorough research of strategies and trends
- Competitive research and establishing key relationships with influencers
- Research & analyze trends to come up with strategies that magnify the brand’s presence online and attract the target audience
- Optimize sales funnels, collaborate with teams and bring life to social media strategies
5. Social Media Manager, Digiyou Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
With multiple positive reviews about the organization, if you are looking for a corporate environment to experience and work in, being a social media manager here will be a role worth applying for.
Here are the roles and responsibilities:
- Must have in-depth knowledge of how to salvage social media platforms like Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Great communication skills to establish brand image online
- Planning and executing social media strategy for our range of clients and coming up with an engaging promotion, community management tactics
- Take care of SEO deliverables, including on-page and off-page SEO, posting blogs, articles and implementing any other form of strategies that can help in establishing the brand presence better online.
6. Marketing and Social Media Manager, DRAW Design Research Workshop, Gurgaon, Haryana
Part-time work opportunities are great for those who are managing academic load or personal life without missing out on the work experience. This company is looking for a content writer who can actively develop engaging, fun, and fantastic content to post regularly on social media. Moreover, the candidate should be willing and ready for site visits and create content to engage the target audience with regular story updates and social media posts. You will be required to work at least 36 hours per week.
About the opportunity:
- Flexible schedule and work from home
- During the site visits, COVID related protocols must be adhered to
- Supplemental pay offered
- Travel to sites and create a content posting about design and work progress
- Come up with social media marketing strategies to boost online presence
Apply to These Social Media Manager Part-time Jobs
Social media is growing every day, and by being online, businesses are unlocking growth opportunities. As a social media manager, you will be responsible for keeping brands approachable by the online target audience and constantly coming up with new and innovative ways to engage with people looking for a solution to their problems.